Monday, September 26, 2011

My Gig in Hong Kong in August 2011

Hello, every one! 
I was invited to do an opening prolog for international music Jam for China Rough, Galaxy Group Macao in August in Central Hong Kong, it was supposed to put a lot Chinese spice in it, so I designed my red silky dress and did the Beijing opera style, with one word in Mandarin " Lai!" it means "come!", basically calling people together to start the show, I guess using a simple one world is easier for you to understand, learn while as lingering with the artistic Beijing Opera cadence. It is great experience for me!  I hope you like it.
Please Click: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uW5x3BHX1I
here are some photos for the end of the show: I am the one in Zebra, I designed that one too!



No comments:

Post a Comment